Kirkpatrick Architecture Studio – Denton, Texas
- Must have 5-7 years professional experience
- Municipal experience beneficial
- Must have an Architectural degree from a NAAB accredited School of Architecture
- Must have an architectural license, or at least be in the process of testing and completing requirements
- A thorough knowledge of Revit, CAD, SketchUp, and Photoshop
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- A team-player attitude
- The willingness to work against tight deadlines
- The ability to stay organized with multiple projects
- Work well with everyone in the office
- Communicate effectively with clients, consultants and vendors
As an architect here at KAS, you will be expected to participate in project development from start to finish, including contributing to creative design solutions, preparing construction documents, coordinating with clients, consultants, and other vendors as needed, especially through the code review phase. You may also be asked to perform construction administration and its related duties. This position is Exempt, meaning the position is salaried and does not fall under the FLSA (Fair Labor Standards Act) and, therefore is not entitled to overtime pay. This position is to be filled at our Denton, TX office.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and abilities. Other benefits include:
• Time off consists of vacation days, holidays and your birthday!
• Health benefits
• A Simple IRA with company matching.
Most importantly, we offer experience we believe is hard to find at other firms. You will get to touch and learn every aspect of the business. We meet our employees at their potential, so your growth is never stunted by being stuck in one role, i.e., production. We are growing, and with that, you will grow in the profession as well.
You may submit your resume to Katie Hizen, Director of Operations: firstname.lastname@example.org